The holiday exchange company Dial An Exchange, has launched a manifesto for quality and choice. The manifesto aims to ensure the company sets the highest standards for customers and offers the widest possible selection of holiday opportunities for its members.
The manifesto includes its commitment to providing quality accommodation at the lowest prices.
Dial An Exchange, managing director Europe, Oliver Green said: “Quality and choice are the watchwords. We want to show that low-cost doesn’t mean low quality. It’s essential we give customers what they want, with high quality and low prices. In these difficult economic times, everyone needs to make their money go further. So we have stretched every sinew to ensure we have held costs down, but without compromising on service or quality.”
Manifesto for quality
- Make exchanging simple
- Free membership
- Lowest exchange fees in the industry – exchange for just £84 in Europe and £99 long haul
- Worldwide choice and variety, with over 3,500 timeshare resorts and holiday properties
- No complicated trading power – deposit a week’s holiday and take any week in return
- Travel anywhere in the world, at any time of year, and stay in any size of property – no matter what property you deposit into Dial An Exchange’s exchange system.
- Members can list a holiday request free of charge
- Give your exchange to family or friends at no extra cost
- When a week is deposited into DAE’s holiday pool, members will be contacted when it’s available
- Ensure outstanding customer service, DAE has three years in a row been voted the best in the industry
The enhanced Gold Advantage Service also has:
- Unlimited priority holiday requests
- Hold facility for holiday requests – when DAE find a match, they hold it and contact you
- £30 off a Gift Card Purchase
- 10% off resort and Dial An Exchange Options rentals
- Free name changes on bookings
- 50% off Credit Extension, for credits you have not managed to spend
- A range of special offers such as £40 off any exchange to Thailand, India or China
- Any all-inclusive resort in Mexico or the Dominican Republic costs £29. A saving of £70!
Dial An Exchange the quality choice
Mr Green added: “Dial An Exchange will implement this manifesto and I hope others will follow. Our view is clear, the customer is King and we must do all we can to delight them. We provide everything from five-star to three-star accommodation, it is the customer’s choice as to their preference. We believe that by offering our members access to every available week in our inventory, and not restricting what is available to the customer dependent upon their own ownership, DAE is able to offer the widest choice possible.
“For some years now we have been acknowledged as having the best customer service for our clients and we want to ensure that award-winning ethos is repeated in everything we do.”
Powered by Max Banner Ads