The royal family may have it all, but what do they know about travel? Prince William, Kate and little Prince George recently enjoyed a Royal Tour Down Under, but they missed out on Melbourne – one of Australia’s most stylish and exciting cities.
But where royal couples fail to tread, we’re giving you the chance to travel – and in fine style.
Win a holiday to Melbourne – exclusively on LiveShareTravel
We’re thrilled to announce this fantastic competition. We’ve teamed up with Royal Brunei Airlines to give you the chance to win a holiday to Melbourne. It’s your own royal tour, with return business class flights and a luxury hotel stay for two. Enter Now.
The royal treatment begins with business class flights on Royal Brunei’s new Boeing 787 Dreamliner service from London. The winner will experience the best of Crown staying across all three hotels, including Crown Towers, named 2013’s Best Large Luxury Hotel, the stylish Crown Metropol and state-of-the-art Crown Promenade.
The Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex is also popular with foodies. It is home to 40 restaurants, including famed Japanese chain, Nobu. In Februrary 2015 it will take delivery of Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck when it closes in Bray, Berkshire, to head south for six months.
The prize also includes Melbourne city sightseeing tours, a trip to see Phillip Island’s Penguin Parade, and airport transfers. Enter Now.
Royal infused service in the skies
Not only does the competition celebrate Prince William, Kate and George’s recent royal trip to Australia, but the launch of Royal Brunei’s daily Dreamliner flights from London Heathrow to Melbourne.
Late last year, I had the pleasure of flying business class on Royal Brunei’s Dreamliner for its inaugural flight from Brunei to London. Here’s some facts about the airline:
- Royal Brunei is the first and only airline operating a Dreamliner in South East Asia
- The only airline to guarantee long-haul passengers a 100% Dreamliner service, all the way from Heathrow to Melbourne, via Dubai and Brunei.
- It provides what it terms a ‘Betterfly’, aboard a modern fleet of aircraft. These offer peaceful and tranquil travel, and personal customer service characterised by authentic Bruneian grace.
- It operates flights to four continents and 15 cities.
- Royal Brunei recently launched new heritage-inspired uniforms for its cabin crew.
Win a holiday to Melbourne
This fantastic prize includes:
- Two business class return flights from London Heathrow to Melbourne with Royal Brunei.
- Six nights at the exclusive Crown Melbourne, staying two nights at the luxurious Crown Towers, two nights at the stylish Crown Metropol and two nights at state-of-the-art Crown Promenade.
- Sightseeing tour of Melbourne courtesy of AAT Kings tour experts.
- Sightseeing tour to Phillip Island to see its Penguin Parade, courtesy of AAT Kings tour experts
- Airport transfers.
Entered and ready to visit Melbourne?
Here’s some stories from our recent trip to the city and state of Victoria, plus a few favourites from others (you can also find out more on Visit Melbourne):
Photo Essay: Sweet Hidden Shops in Melbourne, Inside the Travel Lab
Phillip Island Touring, TravMonkey
Discovering Melbourne’s hidden secrets, Velvet Escape
Five Melbourne Journeys – free ebook
This competition has now closed – find out who won the luxury trip to Melbourne here