LiveShareTravel needs you! We want to hear what you think.
Sarah and I are always looking to improve LiveShareTravel and the service we provide to you, our readers. So we would love to have your feedback on what you love about the site and what you’d like to see more of.
We’d also like to know more about you and how you travel. This information will help shape the content we provide to you, give you more of what you want on LiveShareTravel and help make your travels even better.
We would really love to hear from you – so please share your views, good or bad, and as a thank your feedback we will enter you into our draw to win £100 in Amazon vouchers. You can take the survey below or by clicking here.
2018 LiveShareTravel Reader Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the 2018 LiveShareTravel Reader Survey.
- Employees of Maia Communications and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Maia Communications accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 British Standard Time on 18 July 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 19 July 2018.
- The winner will receive £100 in Amazon Vouchers which will be distributed via email to the winner.
- Maia Communications accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or 19 July 2018. If a winner does not respond to Maia Communications within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Maia Communications shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Maia Communications shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 19 August 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Maia Communications, Thistle Down Barn, Holcot Lane, Sywell, Northamptonshire, NN6 0BG, England.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Maia Communications retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Maia Communications reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Maia Communications and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Maia Communications accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Maia Communications further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Maia Communications for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Maia Communications reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Maia Communications in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Maia Communications shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Maia Communications, Thistle Down Barn, Holcot Lane, Sywell, Northamptonshire, NN6 0BG, England.