We all love our holidays and spending time with the family. And now RCI Platinum, a range of exclusive member discounts and lifestyle benefits from RCI, is set to make those times even sweeter.
RCI Platinum is a luxury travel and lifestyle programme launched last year to make holiday planning easier and holidays – including leisure time spent at home – even more pleasurable.
RCI is the world’s largest timeshare exchange network offering timeshare owners the chance to
holiday around the world in more than 4,000
resorts in a variety of destinations, from the sun-
kissed beaches of the Spanish islands to the
unique landscapes of Finland.
But it wants to give its members more than that. By giving both its weeks and points members the opportunity to upgrade to RCI Platinum membership, RCI is helping them get even more value, flexibility and holiday opportunities out of their membership.
We’re booking an exchange holiday to Florida’s Orange Lake Resort for my wife’s birthday. We’ll use RCI Platinum to upgrade from a two-bed apartment to a three-bed to give us space to party in.
RCI membership already offers many benefits including:
- Extra Holidays & Late Deals: Exclusive rates on cash holidays without needing to deposit your week or use your points, with greater discounts on last-minute getaways
- RCI Travel: Offers on cruises, tours, flights, car hire, hotels and much more
- Transparency: Allowing members to see the true value of their points and/or weeks, plus all available RCI Exchange and Points Holidays.
Leisure time is better with RCI Platinum
For only £49 per year, RCI members upgrading to RCI Platinum membership can enjoy a new range of benefits, including:
- Priority Access: As an RCI Platinum member you have priority access exchange privileges at resorts in highly-demanded destinations. Be the first in line to book at a number of specially acquired destinations
- Unit Upgrades: Free unit upgrades, if larger units are available within two weeks of check-in, offering you more room in which to relax while on holiday. Just let RCI know you want to upgrade and we will do the rest – there’s no reason to pay additional fees or use your deposits or points
- Platinum Rewards: A number of rewards when RCI Platinum members make the following RCI transactions: A £20 reward for Extra Holiday bookings: £15 reward for RCI Guest Certificates; £20 reward on Points Partner bookings; £15 reward when you combine weeks’ deposits or deposit credits. RCI Platinum Rewards can then be used on future RCI transactions
- Travel Benefits: Exclusive discounts and offers on a range of travel services, including car hire, cruises and more
- Leisure discounts: Enjoy discounts at home with money off dining out, local attractions, days out and more
RCI members Dougie & Jackie Benn, from Leeds said: “It’s early days for us as RCI Platinum members, but we’ve had the peace of mind of using the complimentary luggage tracking service which, thankfully, we didn’t need to call upon. We’re booking an exchange holiday to Florida’s Orange Lake Resort for my wife’s birthday this year. As eight members of our family will be coming with us, we’ll use RCI Platinum to upgrade from a two-bed apartment to a three-bed one to give us some real space to party in.”
Upgrading to RCI Platinum couldn’t be easier. RCI members wishing to upgrade to RCI Platinum can call +44 (0)845 60 86 380. The upgrade costs just £49 a year.
You can also manage your RCI Platinum membership online by visiting the relevant website, either for RCI Platinum weeks members or for RCI Platinum points members. Alternatively call RCI and a guide will answer all your questions, help you to book the benefits and ensure you get the most from your exclusive membership.
RCI Platinum member benefits are specific to your country of residence, those highlighted here are only available to UK residents.
If you own timeshare you can become an RCI member via your resort or by contacting this number: +44 (0)845 60 86 380 or visit rci.com/jointoday.
Category: Timeshare news